BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 4, 2012

My Little College Graduate




Well my daughter, Kady has graduated college! It seems like yesterday when I held her in my arms for the first time. She gets so mad at me when I say that after every one of her accomplishments! It's so hard to explain to her how she will always be my baby. That tiny bundle of joy that I fell in love with the first time I looked into those beautiful eyes.I am a very mushy person. I cry over everything. So over the years I have cried over so many handmade mother day cards, stick frames, plays, recitles, drill team proformances, preprom fashions shows, prom nites and of course graduations.I am so proud of her accomplishments so far.I still have one more graduation left that will be the icing on the cake. She is going to go off to law school. I know then wedding and grandchildren etc... With everyone of her accomplishments she never ceases to amaze me. She has always hit the ground running. I have been blessed with a wonderful daughter who is and always has been my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment